How to take care of me ...
Please read the care instructions on your Chickaz garments carefully as each care label differs depending on the make up of the fabric and style.
• Gentle, cold machine wash using a mild detergent or hand wash on cold water depending on the care label.
• Some colours may not be colourfast (pre-wash with one tablespoon of salt before use)
• Wash inside out
• Do not leave wet
• Do not soak
• Do not tumble dry
• Do not dry clean
• Do not bleach
• Line dry in shade without delay
• Do not use fabric softener, Napisan or any other soaking agent
• Whilst all care is taken in the manufacture of fabrics and garments, colours will fade with time or left in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
How to measure?
Please note that sizes may vary from brand to brand and our sizing chart is general only.
The Brazilian sizes are different from the Australian standard sizes, usually offer slim and fit sizes.
NEED MORE HELP ON FITTING AND SIZING ? Please contact us at email@example.com